Eturga to Puente de la Reine

I think the ether lost my text for this posting, so I write once more. It was a short walk from Eturga to Puente so I arrived very early. Stopping outside the Albergue I was wondering what to do, as I did so, a lovely smiling face greeted me, it was a Congolese Ordinand. You stay tonight, he said, yes please, I replied. Come drop your stuff, go eat and return to sleep, I am here all day. So that is what I did, pausing for a prayer in the church pictured here. Church of St James, Puente de la Reine. I returned to the Albergue with supplies, remembering that the next day was Domingo, so all would be Cerrado, it was! Sleep was lovely, from about 2 pm to 8 am stopping for fluid intake from Apple juice and water. Please pray for the ordinands training here, Padres Repadores. Priests of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

Monastery of St Mary Magdalene

Carrion de Los Condes to Calzadilla de Cueva

Introduction