Hornillos del Camino to Castrojeriz 1

An early start at 6.30 am and gentle climb out of Hornillos del Camino before breakfast was rewarded not only with a fab sunrise but also with a great view of Hontanas where we stopped for breakfast around 2.5 hours later. Putting the effort into something usually gives you more than you planned. I discovered that while training for my first half marathon recently too. The Tividale Trotters running and walking club leader #thatrunningguy said if you put the miles in (while training) before an event you will be rewarded when doing the event. That's paraphrasing it. I remembered that as I crossed the finish line in a better time than I had expected. Today the getting up early was well worth it. 

Popular posts from this blog

Monastery of St Mary Magdalene

Introduction

Carrion de Los Condes to Calzadilla de Cueva